The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I can't find my A-number?
Rate This FAQ
Beginning in 1980 Utah State University began it's transition to an electronic based records keeping system. If you attended prior to or graduated in 1980, Utah University has your records although they may not have been made electronic yet.
- If you attended Utah State University prior to 1980 you can obtain an Official Transcript in person or by mail.
- Please Click Here to verify if we have an A-number established for you. You will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A-number.
- If you were directed here by another page, please make your request in person or by mail. In most instances your original signature is required. We have created many forms Click Here to assist in acquiring your records.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I audit courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- When is the last day to register?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?