Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I can't find my A-number?
Rate This FAQ
Beginning in 1980 Utah State University began it's transition to an electronic based records keeping system. If you attended prior to or graduated in 1980, Utah University has your records although they may not have been made electronic yet.
- If you attended Utah State University prior to 1980 you can obtain an Official Transcript in person or by mail.
- Please Click Here to verify if we have an A-number established for you. You will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A-number.
- If you were directed here by another page, please make your request in person or by mail. In most instances your original signature is required. We have created many forms Click Here to assist in acquiring your records.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I drop my last class?
- What are No-test Days?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I get into ACCESS?