The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Hollow Bones explores the connection between women and…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I can't find my A-number?
Rate This FAQ
Beginning in 1980 Utah State University began it's transition to an electronic based records keeping system. If you attended prior to or graduated in 1980, Utah University has your records although they may not have been made electronic yet.
- If you attended Utah State University prior to 1980 you can obtain an Official Transcript in person or by mail.
- Please Click Here to verify if we have an A-number established for you. You will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A-number.
- If you were directed here by another page, please make your request in person or by mail. In most instances your original signature is required. We have created many forms Click Here to assist in acquiring your records.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?