Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Who is my advisor?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- When is the last day to drop courses?