Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- When is the last day to register?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?