Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
Join us to learn and meditate or support an existing…
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- What are No-test Days?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I know which classes I need?