The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
3:45 Social in AGRS Atrium for each. Jan. 13, Brent…
Diversity Council Grant Award Applications are due! Up to…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I drop my last class?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?