Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the listed pre-requisite in the parenthesis. However, if a course does appear in parenthesis it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a pre-requisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with you advisor then with the Registrar’s Office TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When is registration available?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- Where can I get the forms?