The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What are No-test Days?