Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How do I drop my last class?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I audit courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?