This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When is registration available?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where can I get the forms?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I drop my last class?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?