Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Who is my advisor?