Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
Kicking off College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences…
College week, events happening every day!
Are you considering a career in medical, dental,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who is my advisor?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I audit courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?