USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?