"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is my new Student ID Number?
Rate This FAQ
In the Bannner ID Lookup you will be instructed to enter your current Social Security Number and last name, after which you will be given your new A#. The conversion from QUAD under the old "Plus" system to the new Banner system gives us the long-awaited opportunity to have USU ID numbers that are not SSN-based. You can learn or be reminded of your new Banner ID number here. Beginning Fall Semester 2005, all USU student transactions have used the new Banner ID number instead of the old SSN-based Student Number.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Who is my advisor?
- Where can I get the forms?
- What if I can't find my A-number?