This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
One of the funniest plays ever written, Noises Off…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
A funny, touching portrait of two people searching for…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I audit courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- What if I can't find my A-number?