USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- What are No-test Days?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- When is registration available?
- Is there a credit hour limit?