Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Who is my advisor?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- When is registration available?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?