This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where can I get the forms?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?