Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Who is my advisor?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I drop my last class?
- When is registration available?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where can I get the forms?