Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I drop my last class?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?