The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
3:45 Social in AGRS Atrium for each. Jan. 13, Brent…
Diversity Council Grant Award Applications are due! Up to…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Where can I get the forms?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- How do I get into ACCESS?