Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What are No-test Days?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Who is my advisor?