Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When is registration available?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Who is my advisor?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where can I get the forms?