The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When is the last day to register?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?