Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is the last day to register?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?