This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who is my advisor?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I drop my last class?