Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- When is the last day to register?
- Who is my advisor?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?