Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- When is registration available?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?