Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- What is my new Student ID Number?