Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- When is registration available?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What are No-test Days?
- Who is my advisor?