Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- What are No-test Days?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- What is my new Student ID Number?