Cycling - Zumba - Yoga - Bootcamp - Cycling N' Abs -…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences Week:…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are No-test Days?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?