Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is a Leave of Absence?
Rate This FAQ
If you are leaving the University but have specific plans to return, you should file for a Leave of Absence on the USU website. This allows your matriculation to remain open. You will not have to reapply to the University if you return according to your stated plans.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I drop my last class?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How do I audit courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?