The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I drop my last class?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do I audit courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?