Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?