Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- When is registration available?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Where can I get the forms?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When is the last day to drop courses?