Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What is my new Student ID Number?