This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
It is possible to do better on tests just by the way the…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?