Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I drop my last class?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- What if I can't find my A-number?