Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where can I get the forms?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Who is my advisor?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I change my name on my official record?