Seminar title: "Assessing Plant Community Structure…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Graduate Commencement and Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is registration available?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do I drop my last class?
- When is the last day to drop courses?