Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Where can I get the forms?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What if I can't find my A-number?