Wayne High School FACS Room. This workshop is for youth…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Wayne High School FACS room. You will need your own…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Figure out a better tomorrow: Build a plan to get where…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is registration available?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?