Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What other payment options are available?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What are special fees?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?