Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
A popular, pre-Thanksgiving week tradition continues with…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?