Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What other payment options are available?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?