Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What are special fees?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?