Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What are special fees?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What other payment options are available?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?