The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?