The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is ACCESS?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?