Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?