USU photography students, partnered with the Bear River…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School) is…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?