Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
Kicking off College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences…
College week, events happening every day!
Are you considering a career in medical, dental,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Is there an installment plan option?