New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What other payment options are available?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What are special fees?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?