Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What other payment options are available?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?