USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What other payment options are available?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?