Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?