USU photography students, partnered with the Bear River…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School) is…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What is ACCESS?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What are special fees?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?