Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What are special fees?