Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What other payment options are available?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?