Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
The Clothesline Project is part of Domestic Violence…
Research-based steps to help deal with and conquer the…
Corn Maze on the Farm. Begins Sept. 25 - Oct. 31 Closed…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?