The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Come by the TSC International Lounge to rest up and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What other payment options are available?