Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
We're celebrating 15 years of shows featuring swinging…
On the first Wednesday of each month, the RGS Web Team…
SAAVI is raising awareness regarding the "RED…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What is ACCESS?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?