Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?