Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What are special fees?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?