Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?