USU photography students, partnered with the Bear River…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School) is…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?