Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?