Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What is ACCESS?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?