Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
One by one, guests arrive on an isolated island lured by…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What is ACCESS?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?