This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
One of the funniest plays ever written, Noises Off…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
A funny, touching portrait of two people searching for…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What are special fees?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?