This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Cross Country USU Invitational
Drew Lynch (Americas got Talent) and Sam Comroe (Conan…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What other payment options are available?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is ACCESS?
- Is there an installment plan option?