The art museum will be closed for another week due to the…
E-State for High School Students. Hand-on learning with…
Mindfulness in Nature -- Come discover your inner animal…
Getting the Most Out of Your Sleep -- Learn how to deal…
Climbing Wall, Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Join us for rock…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?