The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there an installment plan option?
Rate This FAQ
The Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) is available. The nonrefundable service fee is $50. In addition, this note requires 1/2 of tuition and fees to be paid at the time the TIP loan is taken out. After that, 1/4 will be due on the 30th day of the session, and 1/4 on the 60th day of the session. The TIP may be applied for in the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246. This option must be initiated in person; please bring a picture ID with you. Withdrawing or dropping classes does not cancel the TIP! Terms and conditions can be found through ACCESS on the secure payment site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What other payment options are available?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?