Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there an installment plan option?
Rate This FAQ
The Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) is available. The nonrefundable service fee is $50. In addition, this note requires 1/2 of tuition and fees to be paid at the time the TIP loan is taken out. After that, 1/4 will be due on the 30th day of the session, and 1/4 on the 60th day of the session. The TIP may be applied for in the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246. This option must be initiated in person; please bring a picture ID with you. Withdrawing or dropping classes does not cancel the TIP! Terms and conditions can be found through ACCESS on the secure payment site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?