New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there an installment plan option?
Rate This FAQ
The Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) is available. The nonrefundable service fee is $50. In addition, this note requires 1/2 of tuition and fees to be paid at the time the TIP loan is taken out. After that, 1/4 will be due on the 30th day of the session, and 1/4 on the 60th day of the session. The TIP may be applied for in the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246. This option must be initiated in person; please bring a picture ID with you. Withdrawing or dropping classes does not cancel the TIP! Terms and conditions can be found through ACCESS on the secure payment site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What other payment options are available?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What are special fees?