This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
Rate This FAQ
If any payment made to the University is unauthorized, incomplete (at the time of the Fee Payment Deadline), or received after the due date, registration fees will be considered as unpaid and the student will not be officially registered. Courses previously scheduled may be dropped.
Note: Your registration is your responsibility. Do not rely on the “purge” to drop unwanted courses. There are some circumstances to which the “purge” does not apply.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?