Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
Rate This FAQ
If any payment made to the University is unauthorized, incomplete (at the time of the Fee Payment Deadline), or received after the due date, registration fees will be considered as unpaid and the student will not be officially registered. Courses previously scheduled may be dropped.
Note: Your registration is your responsibility. Do not rely on the “purge” to drop unwanted courses. There are some circumstances to which the “purge” does not apply.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?