Students will kiss on the "A" at midnight under…
Kickbox Bootcamp - Core - Cycling - Power Sculpt - HIIT -…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Inquiring minds of all ages are invited to join the USU…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
Rate This FAQ
If any payment made to the University is unauthorized, incomplete (at the time of the Fee Payment Deadline), or received after the due date, registration fees will be considered as unpaid and the student will not be officially registered. Courses previously scheduled may be dropped.
Note: Your registration is your responsibility. Do not rely on the “purge” to drop unwanted courses. There are some circumstances to which the “purge” does not apply.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What are special fees?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?