The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
During the tour, you will learn about the history of the…
Climb through the EcoSystem from the bedrock all the way…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
Rate This FAQ
If any payment made to the University is unauthorized, incomplete (at the time of the Fee Payment Deadline), or received after the due date, registration fees will be considered as unpaid and the student will not be officially registered. Courses previously scheduled may be dropped.
Note: Your registration is your responsibility. Do not rely on the “purge” to drop unwanted courses. There are some circumstances to which the “purge” does not apply.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What are special fees?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?