The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Hollow Bones explores the connection between women and…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Is there an installment plan option?