New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is ACCESS?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What other payment options are available?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?