The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?