Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What other payment options are available?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What are special fees?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is ACCESS?