Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?