Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What are special fees?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?