Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What other payment options are available?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?