Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is ACCESS?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What other payment options are available?