Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is ACCESS?
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?