Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Delinquent Financial Accounts?
Rate This FAQ
In the event collection efforts become necessary, USU may refer a past-due account to an outside collection agency. All referred accounts are subject to a collection fee, not to exceed 50 percent of the amount owed, plus all court costs and reasonable attorney fees. The collection agency and/or USU may report delinquent accounts to a credit-reporting agency.
Students with outstanding financial obligations may be refused all University services until such obligations are paid. Services which may be denied include the following: registration, transcripts, grades, transfer of credit, graduation, and activity card.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What is ACCESS?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What are special fees?