Cycling - Zumba - Yoga - Bootcamp - Cycling N' Abs -…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
College week, events happening every day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is ACCESS?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?