USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is ACCESS?