Want to win a yoga mat? Bar bells? Ankle weights? All you…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
Take your mind on spring break for only 25¢! From…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Is there an installment plan option?