Students will kiss on the "A" at midnight under…
Kickbox Bootcamp - Core - Cycling - Power Sculpt - HIIT -…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Inquiring minds of all ages are invited to join the USU…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What are special fees?
- What other payment options are available?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?