Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What other payment options are available?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?