Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?