Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What is ACCESS?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?