This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
One of the funniest plays ever written, Noises Off…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
A funny, touching portrait of two people searching for…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What other payment options are available?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?