Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: "Scalable Bio-production of High…
An overview and hands-on-training session regarding the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What other payment options are available?