Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
This spirited farce follows a broke inventor who inherits…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What other payment options are available?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What are special fees?