The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
Rate This FAQ
Students whose tuition and fees are paid by a sponsor must check in at the sponsored-students desk in the Cashiers Office (TSC 246-east end). A sponsored student must fill out a Sponsored Student Promissory Note for authorization to complete registration. This form needs to be filled out prior to registering each semester.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What other payment options are available?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?