The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
Rate This FAQ
Fees for registration completed after the fee payment deadline are due daily to avoid associated penalties. Also, check the Dates and Deadlines for the semester for additional tuition deadlines during the seemster. Fees may be paid in person or on ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?