The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
Rate This FAQ
Fees for registration completed after the fee payment deadline are due daily to avoid associated penalties. Also, check the Dates and Deadlines for the semester for additional tuition deadlines during the seemster. Fees may be paid in person or on ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What other payment options are available?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?