Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
Rate This FAQ
The detail information concerning student tuition and other expenses can be found in the ACCESS system. Under the "Student" tab, in the Student Records option, there is a link that reads "Tax Notification". Upon clicking on this link, you will be prompted to enter in the year for the tax information that you want to see. This will provide the detail information the you or your tax advisor will need to determine what, if any, amounts apply to you for tax purposes.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?