This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
On Thursday, Oct. 8, a Disability Awareness Day…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Eric L. Bittman, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
Rate This FAQ
The detail information concerning student tuition and other expenses can be found in the ACCESS system. Under the "Student" tab, in the Student Records option, there is a link that reads "Tax Notification". Upon clicking on this link, you will be prompted to enter in the year for the tax information that you want to see. This will provide the detail information the you or your tax advisor will need to determine what, if any, amounts apply to you for tax purposes.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What other payment options are available?
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?