The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also known as Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to their information. ACCESS was launched in April 2005, and the Registrar's Office is enthusiastic about this new system. ACCESS offers many enhancements that the QUAD system could not provide. Finally a system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (adding/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your password (if you forget your password you can go to this site and click on the Forgot Password Button), local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What about changing my address?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?