This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This award-winning and wildly theatrical musical kicks…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
Rate This FAQ
Visit id.usu.edu/personal/lookup to have your A-number emailed to your preferred email address. If you are unsure which email address you have marked as preferred in the USU Banner system, please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325.
To create your password for the first time, please visit: https://id.usu.edu/new
If you need to change your password or to manage your contact information please visit: https://id.usu.edu
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What is ACCESS?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- What about changing my address?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?