Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
Rate This FAQ
The primary reasons are: 1) You have a hold which restricts you from
registering (i.e., student owes money or you need to see your advisor),
2) Registration is not available due to a computer problem or the
registration dates have passed, 3) The course you are trying to register
for has a restriction or prerequisite which the system does not
acknowledge you have met, or 4) The class is full or the system does not
recognize that you have met the course requirement(s). This problem is
likely to happen to Transfer or Graduate Students. If the class is full,
then the instructor's signature is needed on an Add/Drop form*. If a course requirement has not been met, then the Department Advisor over the course needs to sign a Course Authorization Form*. This
form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office located in TSC
246. Call the Registrar's Office if you have questions at
797-1098. (*Note: Online forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader).
You will need the completed form(s) and must obtain the appropriate signatures of authorization. The message which you see on the screen may give you a better idea as to what is restricting you.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- When is ACCESS available?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What about changing my address?
- What is ACCESS?