Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- When is ACCESS available?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- How do I get into ACCESS?