Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I get my grades?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- What is ACCESS?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- When is ACCESS available?