Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What about changing my address?
Rate This FAQ
Students are encouraged to use the ACCESS system to update their address and e-mail information. This will ensure that any correspondence (i.e. scholarship info) from the University reaches the student instead of getting bounced around by the postal system with the infamous "Returned to Sender" message stamped on the envelope. You may only forward email via ACCESS to another e-mail account using the "Update E-mail Addresses" utility in the "Personal Information" tab . University communications from officials, advisors, and instructors will come through the e-mail account that you have marked as 'Preferred' in ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- Why can't I get my grades?