Cycling - Zumba - Yoga - Bootcamp - Cycling N' Abs -…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
College week, events happening every day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does Waitlisting work?
Rate This FAQ
Students who attempt to register for a class that is full may
themselves on a waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis. When
an open seat becomes available, an e-mail will be sent to the
“preferred” e-mail address of the student at the top of the waiting
list. The student will have 24 hours to go online and add the class.
The open seat will be reserved for that student and no other student may login and register for that seat during that 24-hour time period.
If the student does not respond, the next student on the list will be notified and have 24 hours to respond.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?