The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
During the tour, you will learn about the history of the…
Climb through the EcoSystem from the bedrock all the way…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Please review this short tutorial for directions. If your waitlist position is number 1 (one), it means that you are next in line to receive an e-mail when an open seat becomes available. If you are in the number 1 position when a seat becomes available, you will move into the number 0 (zero) position and an e-mail will be sent to your “preferred” e-mail address in Access (Banner).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?