Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
Rate This FAQ
Only during Priority Registration. Priority registration occurs only once at the beginning of the registration period. After the initial week of registration, all other registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual instructors who choose not to use the automated waitlisting feature and manage their own waiting lists may give priority according to class rank. All classes that use the automated waitlisting feature will function on a first-come, first-served basis.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?