Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
Rate This FAQ
Only during Priority Registration. Priority registration occurs only once at the beginning of the registration period. After the initial week of registration, all other registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual instructors who choose not to use the automated waitlisting feature and manage their own waiting lists may give priority according to class rank. All classes that use the automated waitlisting feature will function on a first-come, first-served basis.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?