This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
Rate This FAQ
Only during Priority Registration. Priority registration occurs only once at the beginning of the registration period. After the initial week of registration, all other registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual instructors who choose not to use the automated waitlisting feature and manage their own waiting lists may give priority according to class rank. All classes that use the automated waitlisting feature will function on a first-come, first-served basis.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?