Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
Rate This FAQ
Only during Priority Registration. Priority registration occurs only once at the beginning of the registration period. After the initial week of registration, all other registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual instructors who choose not to use the automated waitlisting feature and manage their own waiting lists may give priority according to class rank. All classes that use the automated waitlisting feature will function on a first-come, first-served basis.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- How does Waitlisting work?