USU photography students, partnered with the Bear River…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
CCAMPIS (Child Care Access Means Parents in School) is…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
Rate This FAQ
Only during Priority Registration. Priority registration occurs only once at the beginning of the registration period. After the initial week of registration, all other registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual instructors who choose not to use the automated waitlisting feature and manage their own waiting lists may give priority according to class rank. All classes that use the automated waitlisting feature will function on a first-come, first-served basis.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?