Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you may not register for two or more sections of the same class, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of more than one section of a course. For example, you may be registered for a course, but you would like to take the course at a different time. The system will allow you to stay in your current section and also get on the waiting list for additional sections of the course. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available in a different section, you must first drop the class for which you are registered, and then you may register for the section in which you were previously waitlisted. As a common courtesy to other students, it is expected that you will drop yourself from any classes or waiting lists that you do not intend to take.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?