Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
A popular, pre-Thanksgiving week tradition continues with…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you may not register for two or more sections of the same class, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of more than one section of a course. For example, you may be registered for a course, but you would like to take the course at a different time. The system will allow you to stay in your current section and also get on the waiting list for additional sections of the course. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available in a different section, you must first drop the class for which you are registered, and then you may register for the section in which you were previously waitlisted. As a common courtesy to other students, it is expected that you will drop yourself from any classes or waiting lists that you do not intend to take.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?