Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you may not register for two or more sections of the same class, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of more than one section of a course. For example, you may be registered for a course, but you would like to take the course at a different time. The system will allow you to stay in your current section and also get on the waiting list for additional sections of the course. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available in a different section, you must first drop the class for which you are registered, and then you may register for the section in which you were previously waitlisted. As a common courtesy to other students, it is expected that you will drop yourself from any classes or waiting lists that you do not intend to take.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?