The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
3:45 Social in AGRS Atrium for each. Jan. 13, Brent…
Diversity Council Grant Award Applications are due! Up to…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you may not register for two or more sections of the same class, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of more than one section of a course. For example, you may be registered for a course, but you would like to take the course at a different time. The system will allow you to stay in your current section and also get on the waiting list for additional sections of the course. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available in a different section, you must first drop the class for which you are registered, and then you may register for the section in which you were previously waitlisted. As a common courtesy to other students, it is expected that you will drop yourself from any classes or waiting lists that you do not intend to take.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?