Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you may not register for two or more sections of the same class, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of more than one section of a course. For example, you may be registered for a course, but you would like to take the course at a different time. The system will allow you to stay in your current section and also get on the waiting list for additional sections of the course. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available in a different section, you must first drop the class for which you are registered, and then you may register for the section in which you were previously waitlisted. As a common courtesy to other students, it is expected that you will drop yourself from any classes or waiting lists that you do not intend to take.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How does Waitlisting work?