The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you may not register for two or more sections of the same class, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of more than one section of a course. For example, you may be registered for a course, but you would like to take the course at a different time. The system will allow you to stay in your current section and also get on the waiting list for additional sections of the course. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available in a different section, you must first drop the class for which you are registered, and then you may register for the section in which you were previously waitlisted. As a common courtesy to other students, it is expected that you will drop yourself from any classes or waiting lists that you do not intend to take.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?