This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Cross Country USU Invitational
Drew Lynch (Americas got Talent) and Sam Comroe (Conan…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?