Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
Rate This FAQ
If you have an outstanding balance at any of the fee payment deadlines, you may be dropped from one or more of your classes. If you are dropped from any classes, you will also be dropped from any waiting lists.
As long as your account balance is paid in full, you will not be dropped from any classes or waiting lists. After a fee payment deadline and registration purge, you may move up in your position on a waiting list to replace a student who was purged. When registration reopens, students at the top of a waiting list will be the first to be notified and have the opportunity to register for any seats that may have opened as a result of the purge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?