Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
Rate This FAQ
If you have an outstanding balance at any of the fee payment deadlines, you may be dropped from one or more of your classes. If you are dropped from any classes, you will also be dropped from any waiting lists.
As long as your account balance is paid in full, you will not be dropped from any classes or waiting lists. After a fee payment deadline and registration purge, you may move up in your position on a waiting list to replace a student who was purged. When registration reopens, students at the top of a waiting list will be the first to be notified and have the opportunity to register for any seats that may have opened as a result of the purge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?