Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
Rate This FAQ
If you have an outstanding balance at any of the fee payment deadlines, you may be dropped from one or more of your classes. If you are dropped from any classes, you will also be dropped from any waiting lists.
As long as your account balance is paid in full, you will not be dropped from any classes or waiting lists. After a fee payment deadline and registration purge, you may move up in your position on a waiting list to replace a student who was purged. When registration reopens, students at the top of a waiting list will be the first to be notified and have the opportunity to register for any seats that may have opened as a result of the purge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?