The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
Rate This FAQ
As long as you are still within the 24 hour window you can add the class by going to the Add or Drop Classes screen in Banner. You will then need to type in the CRN in the Add Classes Worksheet and click submit changes. This will register you for the class, and not put you on the waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?