The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Hollow Bones explores the connection between women and…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
Rate This FAQ
As long as you are still within the 24 hour window you can add the class by going to the Add or Drop Classes screen in Banner. You will then need to type in the CRN in the Add Classes Worksheet and click submit changes. This will register you for the class, and not put you on the waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?