The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
TOPIC: Tuition Payments
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What is ACCESS?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What other payment options are available?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?