Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?