Registering for Classes
Tips for a successful registration
- Get prepped. Learn about advising, selecting courses, registration holds and more in preparing for registration.
- Use waitlists to help you register for a full class if other students drop out, or the department adds seats. Learn more about using waitlists.
- If you missed the registration window, learn about registering late.
- Learn what to do after registering, including paying your tuition and changing your schedule.
- Don’t need class credit? Attend as an auditor. Learn more about auditing classes in the General Catalog.
next: Finishing registration »