Proposal Development Resources
College of Science
Proposal Development Specialist
The Dean’s office is dedicated to enhancing the research portfolio of the College of Science working with individual faculty members in support of their proposal development efforts.
As the Proposal Development Specialist for the College of Science, I am available to assist you when considering or preparing to submit a grant proposal.
The levels of service that I can provide are found in the Menu of Proposal Development Services document found below (second button from the top), and the guidance for when to contact me is outlined in the Lead Time for Proposal Development Services document below (top button below).
Other resources that you will find here are proposal guidelines, checklists, and template documents for NSF, NIH, and USDA NIFA proposals.
If you would like to request assistance, please click the third button below and complete the very short web form that will provide me with the necessary information to get things started. I will contact you within 24 hours of submitting the web form.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to working with you!
Elizabeth Christensen, MA
Office Location: ESLC 245A
- NSF Proposal Checklist for PAPPG 18-1 (effective Jan 29, 2018)
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) 18-1 (effective Jan 29, 2018)
- Resources for NSF Grant Development
- Assign a PIN to a Proposal in FastLine
- NIH Application Instructions
- How to Apply to NIH – Video Tutorials
- Biosketch Instructions Forms
- Biosketch Sample Forms
- Rigor and Reproducibility Chart 508
- Video: 8 Ways to Successfully Navigate NIH Peer Review and Get an R01 Grant
- Video: NIH Peer Review Briefing for Basic Research Applicants and Reviewers
- NIH AREA Program Resources (FAQs, sample documents, etc.)
- NIH R15 Proposal Checklist 2018 (effective Jan 25, 2018)
- R15 Guide for Reviewers