Science Unwrapped features presentations for inquiring minds of all ages.
Science Unwrapped guests receive hands-on instruction at nutrition science displays during the "Why We Crave Junk Food" presentation.
Established in 2009, Science Unwrapped is a free, monthly presentation series, open to the public, hosted by Utah State University's College of Science. Inquiring minds of all ages are invited to learn about the wonders, the joys, the mishaps, the fun, the unexpected detours and the excitement of scientific discovery.
We hope you'll join us for this exciting journey of discovery!
Science Unwrapped Committee
· Nancy Huntly, committee chair; director, USU Ecology Center; professor, Department of Biology
· Jim MacMahon, dean, College of Science; trustee professor, Department of Biology
· Lance Seefeldt, professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
· Blair Larsen, lecturer, Department of Geology
· Edward "Ted" Evans, professor, Department of Biology
· Luis Gordillo, assistant professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
· Charles Torre, professor and associate department head, Department of Physics
· Mary-Ann Muffoletto, public relations specialist, College of Science
Science Unwrapped Founders
· Geologist Mary Hubbard
· Physicist Michelle B. Larson
· Physicist Shane L. Larson