What is SEES?
SEES is a student chapter of the Society of Environmental Engineering.
The USU chapter tries to have an activity once a month.
Good luck with your classes and remeber to get involved!
What does SEES do?
- Fun Stuff
- Service Projects
- Guest lectures
What is in it for you?
- Test File
- Leadership opportunities
- Meet People
- Practice sustainability
What is Environmental Engineering?
- Hazardous & Toxic waste management
- Water supply & treatment
- Air quality management
- Basin scale water quality management
- Natural systems engineering
- Fate & transport of toxic hazardous contaminants in soil
- Surface and groundwater environmental analysis
- Physical habitat simulation
- Public health