SOAR - Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration

Utah State University Logo

Welcome Transfer Students

If you have or will have earned more than 24 credits after high school (not including AP or concurrent enrollment), you are not required to do SOAR or pay the university deposit, but you do have to contact your academic advisor before you can register.

We recommend that you complete a brief online transfer orientation. This online orientation will give you information about the policies and procedures at Utah State, help you contact your advisor, show you how to register using the USU system, and tell you how to determine how your credits transfer to Utah State.

If you have more than 24 post-high school credits:

If you have less than 24 post-high school credits: