Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Suzy Fluty, MFA thesis art exhibit, Gallery 102
Seminar title: "A Data-Intensive Assessment of…
Business Services for the Division of Student Services
The Business Service Office hosts this portal for requesting finance and business related services. Individuals in each department, identified as either liaison or an authorized requestor, are responsible for the completion of these functions (i.e., journal vouchers, EPAFs, requisitions, travel, purchasing, etc.). Each form is designed to route to the appropriate individuals.
- Requests are needed two weeks prior to travel to allow enough processing time. Along with request submit the accompanying documentation:
- Emergency contact information for each traveler (note: can select to take to template; not yet created)
- Travel cost estimate (note: can select to take to template; not yet created)
- Itinerary (can select to take to template; not yet created)
- Liability waiver form (note: can select to take to template; not yet created)
Post Travel Request
- Please submit the following within 5 business days of return: