Aggie Blue Bikes
On the first Wednesday of each month, the RGS Web Team…
A workshop to facilitate community partnerships that will…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us during Common Hour for Caine College of the Arts…
The Division of Student Services is committed to students' global learning and environments, by enhancing the academic, personal, ethical, social and cultural experiences of students. Our vision is to promote academic success, health and wellness, service to others, civic engagement, appreciation of diversity, personal responsibility, and leadership.
- Improve and promote positive relationships and satisfaction throughout the division, within and between various levels and offices and between students and the division, including relationships with students.
- Partner and collaborate with all university departments, programs, and services to provide communication, training, and expertise that support student learning and development in and out of class.
- Create and implement a model for developing and allocating resources (space, staff, operations, personal and professional growth and development) and matching resources to prioritized departmental functions.
- Develop and implement a student services information and assessment system for planning, decision-making and marketing.
- Create a unified image and theme for the Division.
- Serve as advocates for students in all university matters.
- Promote ethical behavior among and between students, staff and faculty.
- Promote academic success through courses, tutoring and mentoring activities.