USU's Quinney College of Natural Resources and the QCNR…
Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
Braveheart 5/10K is a run organized by AFROTC's Det. 860…
The 5th Annual Braveheart 5k/10k and Children's Fun Run…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
The Division of Student Services is committed to students' global learning and environments, by enhancing the academic, personal, ethical, social and cultural experiences of students. Our vision is to promote academic success, health and wellness, service to others, civic engagement, appreciation of diversity, personal responsibility, and leadership.
- Improve and promote positive relationships and satisfaction throughout the division, within and between various levels and offices and between students and the division, including relationships with students.
- Partner and collaborate with all university departments, programs, and services to provide communication, training, and expertise that support student learning and development in and out of class.
- Create and implement a model for developing and allocating resources (space, staff, operations, personal and professional growth and development) and matching resources to prioritized departmental functions.
- Develop and implement a student services information and assessment system for planning, decision-making and marketing.
- Create a unified image and theme for the Division.
- Serve as advocates for students in all university matters.
- Promote ethical behavior among and between students, staff and faculty.
- Promote academic success through courses, tutoring and mentoring activities.