Summer Semester at Utah State University
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Climbing Wall Hours -- Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
Summer is an excellent time to attend classes at Utah State University. This summer semester features:
- Redesigned schedule that allows students to take classes and still have several weeks of summer vacation. Three-day weekends during the seven-week session.
- Extra course offerings in some departments.
- Smaller class sizes in most instances.
- Inexpensive summer rent.
- In-state tuition rate for all students, regardless of residency.
- Great weather: average high of 80 degrees.
- Outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Availability of classes that may be difficult to get during fall and spring semesters.
Choose to attend one or both summer sessions:
- Four-Week May Session: May 5-30, classes held Monday through Friday
- Seven-Week Main Session: June 2-July 16, classes held Monday through Thursday (3-day weekends!)
Summer Registration Dates
- February 14: The tentative list of summer classes will be available at the Registrar’s website (check this site for a link). While changes are made to the schedule after this point, they are usually very few.
- April 1: Classes viewable in Access
- April 7: Registration Begins