Summer Semester at Utah State University
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Summer is an excellent time to attend classes at Utah State University. This summer semester features:
- Redesigned schedule that allows students to take classes and still have several weeks of summer vacation. Three-day weekends during the seven-week session.
- Extra course offerings in some departments.
- Smaller class sizes in most instances.
- Inexpensive summer rent.
- In-state tuition rate for all students, regardless of residency.
- Great weather: average high of 80 degrees.
- Outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Availability of classes that may be difficult to get during fall and spring semesters.
Choose to attend one or both summer sessions:
- Four-Week May Session: May 6-31, classes held Monday through Friday
- Seven-Week Main Session: June 3-July 17, classes held Monday through Thursday (3-day weekends!)
Summer Registration Dates
- January 28: The tentative list of summer classes will be available at the Registrar’s website (check this site for a link). While changes are made to the schedule after this point, they are usually very few.
- April 3: Classes viewable in Access
- April 8: Registration Begins