Mark Your Calendar: Utah State Athletics Holds Annual Aggie Auction Feb. 8
Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013
Utah State Athletics, in conjunction with the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, will hold its annual Aggie Auction on Friday, February 8, 2013 at the Riverwoods Conference Center in Logan. (illustration from Athletics website)
Utah State [University] Athletics, in conjunction with the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, will hold its annual Aggie Auction Friday, Feb. 8, at the Riverwoods Conference Center in Logan.
The Big Blue Scholarship Fund provides scholarship support for Utah State Athletics and assists qualified young people who attend Utah State University. One hundred percent of the money raised from the Aggie Auction supports scholarships for Utah State student-athletes. In 2012, the Aggie Auction raised $60,000 in support of student-athlete scholarships.
Registration and the silent auction, featuring nearly 100 items, begin at 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, with dinner and the live auction beginning at 6:30 p.m. Each registration includes dinner catered by Elements Restaurant, a gift from Utah State Athletics and an opportunity to interact with Utah State student-athletes, coaches and administrators.
Each attendee at the Aggie Auction will also have a one-time opportunity to purchase an authentic, personalized Aggie Football Jersey directly from NIKE. The options to personalize a jersey include color, number and name on the back.
The event will be hosted by Casey Scott from KUTV Channel 2 in Salt Lake City and will provide a great way for fans to get their hands on some unique Aggie items and experiences.
Tickets to the 2013 Aggie Auction are $300 per couple or $150 for a single. Entire tables are also available for $1,200. To reserve your spot contact Jeremy Winn in the Athletics Development Office at 435-797-3456 or order online at utahstateaggies.com under the special events tab.
Notable Live Auction Items Include:
Complete set of authentic Mountain West Conference football helmets
2013 NCAA Final Four Experience
- Two tickets to the 2013 NCAA Final Four Championship in Atlanta, Ga.
- Four-night stay at a tournament hotel
A Four-person Florida golf escape
- Roundtrip Airfare for Four From Salt Lake City to Orlando, FL
Two-night stay at the TPC Sawgrass Marriott
- A round of golf at TPC Sawgrass
- A round of golf at Pete Dye's Valley Course
- A round of golf at surprise local Country Club
Authentic Football Championship ring commemorating the 2012 WAC and Potato Bowl Championships
Lasik Eye Surgery from Dr. Matthew Hammond and Wasatch Eye Specialists
2013 WAC Basketball Championship Package:
- Four-night stay in a deluxe room at The Orleans Hotel and Casino
- VIP Luxury Suite at The Orleans Arena for the entire WAC Tournament; includes 22 tickets and a $200 catering credit
- $200 credit to any restaurant at The Orleans Hotel and Casino
One week stay at the private 10K square foot Big Hole Meadow Lodge in Montana
- 100 acres of private land
- Comfortably sleeps over 20 people in five large, luxurious suites
- Flat Screen TV's in every suite and a 70" flat screen in the main living room
- Fully-stocked private fishing pond
- Horseback riding is available for purchase nearby and the Jack Nicklaus designed "Old Works" Golf Course is only 30 minutes away in Anaconda, Mont.
One week stay at The Silver Baron Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah
- Two-bedroom luxury suite with a full kitchen, fireplace, private hot tub, complimentary wi-fi, and large living and dining areas
- Includes a $250 Deer Valley gift card that is good for all restaurants, shops and activities at Deer Valley
2004 Hummer H2
- Only 20,800 miles
- Accessories include: GPS & Pioneer Navigation System, XM Radio, Extra Rally lights, Chrome fuel door, Wheel locks, Roof racks and handles, Performance Exhaust system, engine block heater, trailer convenience package, and First-Aid kit.
Notable Silent Auction Items Include:
- American Security Products Gun Safe
- VIP Private dinner with Head Football Coach Matt Wells
- Private tour of the NIKE headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., and private lunch with the President of NIKE brand and Aggie Alum Charlie Denson.
- St. George golf package including: 2 rounds at Southgate Golf Course, 2 rounds at Sunbrook Golf Course, 4 rounds at Valderra Golf Club at The Ledges, 2 night stay at The Best Western Abbey Inn in St. George.
- Multiple pieces of unique photography from Aggie Athletics for your home or office.
Additional Aggie sports news is available at the Athletics website.