USU Student Association
We are pleased to announce this year's Parent and Family…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
It shall be the purpose of the Greek Council to:
- Promote harmonious relations among the social fraternities and sororities of Utah State University.
- Provide and act as the representative central government of the individual men and women’s social fraternities.
- Provide intellectual, cultural and social growth through the implementation of related programming.
- Standardize, monitor and regulate the recruitment and new member activities of the men and women’s social fraternities.
- Sponsor social, educational and philanthropic events.
- Cooperate with campus and community organizations on matters of common interest.
- Act as the judicial body for fraternity and sorority violations and/or University regulations.
- To facilitate and improve the communication between the Greek community and the Utah State University administration and faculty.
InterFraternity Council (IFC)
USU Panhellenic Council (PHC)
Executive Vice President
Delta Sigma Phi
Pi Kappa Alpha
Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural
Sigma Phi Epsilon
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Tau Omega
Theta Nu Xi Multicultural
Reports and Policies
Campus Policies for Organizations
- Alcohol Policy
- Minutes (coming soon)
- National Panhellenic Conference Standards
- IFC Constitution and Bylaws