USU Student Association
Did you know you there is a program at USU that provides…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Join us for a nature walk or snowshoe on the Swaner…
Senior Day and Tackle Hunger Food Drive.
About Utah State Spirit Squad
The Utah State University Spirit Squad is comprised of:
The purpose and mission of the Spirit Squad is to encourage enthusiastic student and alumni participation and support for all men and women's NCAA sporting events at USU. The spirit squad also promotes Aggie pride through the generation and coordination of new ideas, traditions, and activities throughout the university and community.
Scholarships And Academic Standing
- Members of the Spirit Squad are required to be a full-time student, registered for at least 15 credit hours, and maintain an overall GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Each member will receive a partial tuition scholarship for Fall & Spring Semester
- All members of the Spirit Squad cheer and perform at every home football & men's basketball games.
- The Spirit Squad also provides half squads to cheer and perform at all women's volleyball & basketball games.
- During football season, the Spirit Squad performs with the Aggie Marching Band to provide pregame, halftime and sideline entertainment