USU Student Association
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Spirit Squad Auditions
USU Spirit Squad auditions will be held April 1-4, 2015.
- Auditions for the USU spirit squad will be held April 1st – 4th, 2015. Information for pre-audition clinics can be found by selecting the area of interest below.
- Auditions are open to incoming freshman, transfer students, and current USU students.
- Our goal at tryouts is to field a squad of talented individuals who are also a good fit for our program. We are looking for individuals who will BEST represent USU and the Athletic Department. We will only consider individuals who are willing to work hard, take direction, and dedicate time & energy to building a successful Spirit Squad team.
- It is important that you understand the amount of time that is expected of you if you are selected to be a member of the USU Spirit Squad. Each member is required to be available for numerous appearances, daily practice, all home games as well as select away games. Please note: THIS IS A HUGE TIME COMMITMENT!!
- Spirit squad members are required to have and maintain a 2.75 GPA in order to be eligible to participate.
- You must bring with you a completed registration form and a non-refundable registration fee of $25.00
- Auditions will accommodate those interested in auditioning for BOTH Cheer & Aggiettes as well as those interested in BOTH Big Blue and Cheer.
- Participants must be present at the scheduled audition dates to be considered for the Spirit Squad – video submissions are not accepted.
- JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL!
Print the following registration form and bring it with you to the auditionsAudition Application
Participants must be present at the scheduled audition dates to be considered for the Spirit Squad – Video submissions are not accepted.